VoltServer has invented and patented a new way to distribute power called Digital Electricity™.
Analogous to the way that music and video has evolved from vinyl records to MP3s, Voltserver is the first company to commercialize the distribution of electricity in natively digital format. The technology combines energy and data into energy packets and transfers hundreds of packets each second from a VoltServer transmitter unit to a receiver unit.
The transmitter verifies the transfer of each packet. If there is improper wiring, a short circuit, or a person is touching the transmission lines, the transmitter recognizes the condition in 0.003 seconds and will not send any more energy packets.
The result is touch-safe electrical transmission at high power levels and an inherent ability to digitally control a host of modern electronic devices connected to the distribution system.
Digital ElectricityTM Explained
- Safe power where / when / how you need it
- 20x power, 20x distances vs. PoE+ & “analog” line powering
- Speed-to-deployment; speed-to-change; flexibility
- Cost-effective (no conduit, technician labor, less copper)
- Centrally back-up critical communications, apps, lights …
- Green: less copper; less electricity used, more efficient / less heat; solar, battery and fuel-cell support
- Multi-device, multi-service, multi-vendor
- Power: mobile radios (DAS / Small Cell / Macro,) routers, servers, WiFi APs, ONTs, PoE switches, media converters, servers, smart LEDs, pumps, smart displays, HVAC …
- Re-use, move or re-deploy with no stranded outlets / conduit / cable / electricians
- Highly Efficient Power Delivery!